Friday, February 26, 2016

#PROMISCUOUS_GRACE!



#PROMISCUOUS_GRACE
(By Pst. Iyke of LET'S TALK Marriage by Psts. Iyke & Lisa)

During my 7th wedding anniversary, I got away with my wife.
Relaxing in a hotel, a preacher came on air and mentioned the phrase #Promiscuous_Grace.

Initially, I was like, "why should the awesome Grace of God be associated to such a negative word: promiscuous?"
Then I heard Him say to me that, "MY GRACE IS VERY PROMISCUOUS."

I looked up the word promiscuous and beyond it being sexually inclined, it is also defined as:

"Demonstrating or implying an #Unselective approach;
#Indiscriminate or
#Casual."

It is a situation where someone is
#Indiscriminate,
#Undiscriminating,
#Unselective,
#Thoughtless,
#Unthinking,
#Unconsidered,
#Casual &
#Careless.

It means when God wants to release His Grace, He is some worth, #Thoughtless about it.

If God settles down to CONSIDER or THINK about, if we are deserving of His Grace, nobody will ever receive that Grace.

God is so
#Indiscriminate,
#Undiscriminating and
#Unselective about His Grace.

As long as God is concerned, it doesn't matter who you are, what you've done and how you did it, if you look for His Grace, He gives it
#Casually and
#Carelessly!

In the actual sense, there is nothing like, your chances are over.
As long as you have breath, your chances are never over!
With men, your chances could be over, but not with God!
God is not a God of second chance.

God is the God of 365 or 366 chances in a year as (the case may be).
Every day of the year that you are privileged to see, is another chance God gave to you!

"The steadfast love of the Lord NEVER ceaseth, His mercies NEVER come to an end, they are new every morning, great is His faithfulness!" (#Lamentation3:22-23 )

Grace expires only when you are dead or raptured, but as long as you open your eyes to a new day, no matter what you've done, if you repent and come to Him, He will relent and give you HIS Grace!

Does it now mean we should continue in sin for Grace to abound?
GOD FORBID!! (#Romans6:1)

However, Where sin sinunds, Grace much more abounds. (#Romans5:20)

Therefore, if the devil is protiscuous with releasing his sin, I will be extra promiscuous with my Grace!

I have released my Grace in such a promiscuous manner that no matter who it is that comes looking for it, S/HE #MUST_GET_IT!

Many reading this know that if not for this promiscuity GRACE of God, they would never have been qualified to be used by God the way God is using them.

#CONCLUSION:

Here is my conclusion, don't look at anybody and write that person off, no matter the multitude of the person's iniquity.

The only time a person is written off is, if the person missed all the chances God gave him or her on daily basis and died without embracing Grace! HORRIBLE!

~• There is no Grace in the grave!

~• There is no Grace in hell &

~• There is no Grace with the devil.

Don't let the devil kill you without embracing the Grace of God.

Today is the finest opportunity ever, tomorrow might just be the closure leading only to an eternity of regrets!

#Repent_Now!

How do I do that?

Very simple!

Just Say this with me:
"Jesus, please come into my life.
Forgive me of all my sins, I confess that I am a sinner and I ask you for your GRACE.
Wash me with your blood and accept me in the beloved.
With my heart I believe you and with my mouth, I confess you are Lord. Thank you for saving me! Now I know,
#I_AM_BORN_AGAIN!

#AMEN!
THAT'S GRACE!
HIS #AMAZING_PROMISCUOUS GRACE!



Posted via Blogaway


No comments:

Post a Comment