Tuesday, February 9, 2016

I'M A FAILURE! (By @PstIyke)

I remember secondary school days especially during collection of results.

No teacher ever gives credit to those who failed.

Credit is always given to those who
~• did well,
~• passed all their exams and
~• came out with flying colors.

As my birthday approaches, I have people who are already sending in
#Kind_Words,
#Appreciations and
#Giving_Me_Credits.

Yet again, I remember that credit is only given to THOSE WHO DID WELL & not THOSE WHO FAILED.

If not that there are rooms in the bible where it's clearly stated that "GOD uses things that are not to bring to nought the things that are" (1 Cor. 1:28), I would never have been qualified.

If not that "we have this treasure is hidden in earthen vessels..."
(2 Cor. 4:7) the right question would have been "WHO DASH MONKEY BANANAS?"

~• Have people been healed? Yes!

~• Have they been delivered? Yes!

~• Did many experience divine visitation and turn around through my engagement, involvement or ministration? Yes!

~• Did they receive direction and deliverance from confusion? Yes!

~• What of marital restoration, bliss and  healing? Yes!

But AM I A FAILURE? The answer is still YES!

I am not denying the awesome things God has done and still doing, I am only wondering why through a failure?

I see only
#AMARACHUKWU (Grace) &
#IKECHUKWU (God's Strength) being responsible for all!

The Bible says "no one knows the thing of a man except the spirit in that man, likewise no one knows the things of God except the spirit of God." (1Cor.2:11)

Even Apostle PAUL could not understand how a miserable man like him could do mighty things for God. (Romans 7:19-24)

I do not desire to receive credit because I wonder if I am ever deserving of any.

This is what I desire, your #Prayers &
#Forgiveness
because it's obvious that in my imperfection I must have HURT/HARM many.

Everybody is ashamed of being a failure but the reason HOPE exist is so that a failure of today can become a success tomorrow.

I AM A FAILURE TODAY, BUT I AM HOPEFUL FOR A SUCCESSFUL TOMORROW!

Details:
#HBD_Feb15th
#HWA_Feb14th


No comments:

Post a Comment