Wednesday, January 27, 2016

#THE_FOOLISHNESS_OF_THE_POOR_CLASS...By ~• @PstIyke

Consciously or unconsciously, life is in circles and class.

A wise man once said that "ten friends can't be friends for ten years."

Class will separate them at some point.

When your friend moves into the circle of the rich, even though he tries to remain your friend, the spirit called 'inferiority complex' would make you start avoiding him because you are no longer comfortable in his space.

Becoming super rich is never exclusively reserved for some people.
Meaning everybody can be rich!

Wealth is not sensitive to qualification or education.
It is sensitive to strategy and masterful conversion of opportunities.

So my recommendation is this:
Ask your rich friend "what did you do to be rich?"
Do likewise and you too will be rich!
As long as what they did is not negatively inclined.

What then is the foolishness of the poor?

It is that, which is the SECRET OF THE RICH.

I have observed that the rich won't stop #INVESTING!

~• They buy over a weak company and revive it,

~• they invest in shares, stocks & bonds,

~• they invest in real estate,

~• they invest in forex related businesses,

~• they invest in farming and agriculture...

~• they invest in aviation and transport business...

~• they invest in networking.

In fact, they are all considering networking as the BIG WAVE of the future.

The poor? Hahahahahaha!

They are scared of investment!

But they are never scared of spending.
Very laughable!

How can someone be scared of what will make him rich and be comfortable with what will make him poor?!

The poor spend like there is no tomorrow!

I was delivered from poverty by conquering the spirit of fear!

Since billionaires are all strategizing on network marketing business also known as MLM, I located the best in the industry and I invested in it.

When I was about to make that decision, that fear of investment, that has kept the poor, poor, sprang up in my spirit.

I almost said NO to the opportunity until God intervened. #THANKGOD!

Three things God said to me:

1. Why are you a man if you are afraid to take risk?

2. And so what if you lose your money?
(Because the reason the poor won't invest is the fear of losing their 'money')

3. How would you know if this business opportunity is good if you don't invest in it?

Immediately, I called my senior business partner and said, "Sir, please send me your account details because I AM GAME!"

I acted like the rich and now I am becoming rich!!!

True story by
@PstIyke


No comments:

Post a Comment