Wednesday, March 12, 2014

SUPPORT THEORY (ABANDONMENT)

Beautiful Wednesday Morning to you and yours! Hope you had a nice night?

Today we are continuing on our discuss about the four friends of a paralytic man in a series we've titled "SUPPORT THEORY." The idea is to promote the powerful value of true friendship. The bond of true friendship is stronger than the bond of genetic connection.

We talked about two signs of lack of friendship which are 1. Envy/Jealousy and 2. Abandonment. Having touched the 1st one briefly, I want us to consider the second one briefly too. It's a popular saying worth mentioning again that "a friend in need is a friend indeed." If I can look around and still see you especially when I am down and out, indeed you are my friend. If you are there for me when I am needy, you are for real.

If I was good to be in your class when you are at my level, don't change levels and abandon me simply because I am no longer in your class. If you are truly my friend help me get to your elevated class so that social factors will not make you ashamed to call me your friend. Was that not what this four friends in Mark 2: 1 - 5 did?

Their friend as a result of health challenge was no longer at their class or level. Non of them was paraplegic but their friend was. They didn't say, "well we are four we don't need to be five." They didn't judge (like most people would do today) saying, "who knows what he has done to attract this calamity?" Instead, they stood by him and helped elevate him to their own status. That's friendship right there! Like the Holy Book would say, "he that wants to have a friend, must make himself friendly." ...Continues tomorrow!

Get ready! Today
- God will use you to bring people out of difficult situation!
- Your influence would not just increase, but would become global!
- Your enemies will be put to shame as they see you change levels from glory to glory!
- Your blessings will not be short-lived. Your blessings will outlast you! I command the Grace for Trans-generational blessing upon you in Jesus Name!

Be blessed and highly favoured as you kindly share with your friends and connect with me on

Twitter: @PstIyke
blog:       www.pstiyke.WordPress.com
                www.pstiyke.blogspot.com
Fb:          www.Facebook.com/samysaint

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment