Friday, February 26, 2010

YOUR CHANGE IS HERE!

This is a welcome article:

It is with great joy that I welcome you to my blog. My motive is to guarantee your change via the word of God, prayer and counseling. I am here for you, I always await you here to share with you, advise you, pray for you and give you the keys to a long lasting positive change.

If Lazarus changed from the tomb to a celebrity, then it's not too much for God to do for you. Do you know the meaning of I am the Same Yesterday, Today and Forever? of course, it is only Jesus that has those credentials. If He is the same yesterday, today and forever; what it means is that what He did yesterday/yester-years He is still able to do NOW for you! What He did for somebody close or known to you today; He can replicate for you NOW! And what He has reserved to do tomorrow/forever, He will start it with you!

I see a profile change for you, I see a marital change for you, I see a pedigree change for you, I see a Spiritual, mental, Social, Financial and all round change for you. It does not matter what you look like now, where you live, what you drive, what you can or cannot afford; I PROPHESY CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME!

Friends, as I welcome you to my blog do not forget, I am here to help, heal and heat you up because when you are hot, no devil can petch on you. Once again welcome to my blog, I love you, but God loves you most! It's your season of CHANGE!

Pst. Iyke S.N
pstiyke@Gmail.com
+2348035500756

No comments:

Post a Comment