Sunday, March 30, 2014

MOTHERHOOD

Mothers? Don't they
M: Model
O: Organise
T: Teach
H: Help
E: Encourage
R: Restore?

It's my opinion that mothers should be greatly appreciated. Everything is shifted to the mothers. Regular question in the mouth of the men whenever their children approach them for something is "WHERE IS YOUR MOTHER?" One will wonder, these mothers are they not human beings? Don't they... No! Sorry, shouldn't they rest? Stressing them is bad enough, but not appreciating them is worse.

Today 30th Of March 2014 is mothers' Day and I want to stand on the behalf of men to honour, appreciate and celebrate mothers. Starting from my wife Pst. Lisa Nneka Nnamdi, my mum Mrs. Uzoma Mercy Onwumere to my mum-inlaw Mrs. Maureen Ekezie to My spiritual Mothers Pst. Ifeanyi Paul-Adefarasin, Pst. Sonia Biayeibo, Prophetess Sabina Macfoy Akachukwu, Dr. Mrs. Edith Nwosu, Mrs. Modupe Ehirim, Prophetess Dilliana Powell, Pst. May Victor and many others. To My sisters and friends Mrs. Chidinma Ndukwe, Adaeze Onwumere, Mrs. Nkiru Emeka-Odibenma. To all the Mothers in HOTR, Benin.

I want to specially send out much love, honour and appreciation to single mothers out there. I honour you because you refused to abort and you gave a soul an opportunity to live. You are indeed a real mother and I appreciate you.

Finally I have to properly define motherhood as not just being able to bring forth a baby into the world, but influencing that baby positively to become a solution in the world, not a problem. Those that bomb others were given birth to by mothers. If you are not ready to make a positive contribution in the life of a baby, please don't bring that baby into the world.

Happy Mother's Day with Love!

Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment